Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Show Santa Pod

starletsy

Jon i believe Ken is sorting something for !Removed! but i rekon Pod will be the bigger show look at last year!!

Just waiting for Steve to send me the club paypal link and it will be posted up :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• starletsy

• knowlson

ill be there for def now ive got my corola fixed up :D can non mrembers show too or will we have to join before the show :).....be good to see some of the notts gang at pod Sy!!

can non mrembers show too or will we have to join before the show :).....

corollakid20valve

Club Member

Group: Registered Member

Member No.: 8933

You are a club member already mate :thumbsup:

(blushes) well put me down for the weekend then please :) il be there with bells on.....and !Removed! the folowing weekend which is only 20mins away.....easiest show of the year to get 2!!

(blushes) well put me down for the weekend then please :) il be there with bells on.....and !Removed! the folowing weekend which is only 20mins away.....easiest show of the year to get 2!!

For this one you need to pm starletsy your address so he can send you your clubstand pass and for !Removed! you need to pm me your address so i can send you your ticket out :thumbsup:

Nice one Si will be good to see ya i need to catch up on whats been going on :thumbsup:

So, how many ARE interested and are camping over then?

Looking like I will be able to do this

I'll be camping, just waiting for my passes. :thumbsup:

I'll be camping, just waiting for my passes. :thumbsup:

Nice one, need to have a chat with you mate :thumbsup:

we got any more info on payin for the tickets dudes?

dunno wether to do the full weekend or not??

if i paid for just a sunday ticket would i still be on he club stand?

Yes you will mate you buy the tickets on the gate but need to send me a SAE to get the pass to get on the club stand :thumbsup:

does that cost owt si? PM me your addy

Hi starletsy

Check your pm box buddy just sent you a message mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

i shall b there all wkend an blinging on the stand but im not parkin nxt 2 jerry as it wont mata how much i clean my car it will neva outshine his! lol

i shall b there all wkend an blinging on the stand but im not parkin nxt 2 jerry as it wont mata how much i clean my car it will neva outshine his! lol

The only person i know that can drive to a meet and not have 1 fly on the front of his car :lol:

Mine should be fairly shiney though as it only come's out of the bodyshop 2 day's before B)

:lol::lol: i might shock you one day and turn up looking like a WRC car just finished it's circuit.

jerry!!

Mine should be fairly shiney though as it only come's out of the bodyshop 2 day's before B)

i between monday an the wkend have to fetch my bumpers an fit em! oh an clean the car find cash for the wkend

why is it before a show I alway get so darn stressed...with al the cleaning, getting my exhaust done tomorrow..trying to fix my sterio ...god 24 hours is never going to be enough! but hey no way will I not be at convoy to meet Sy on sat morning!!

that all!

i gotta fully finish the bodywork, full valet, new install, tracking, roll bar bush, gear box seal 10 hours of work aswell all before sat afternoon!

:o

What time are people getting to santapod on sat?

And where abouts are we parking?? Is it the same place as we parked last october?

ill be there about 3pm on sat i hope :D

worst case i will only make sunday :(

I am really :ffs: I have not got my son this weekend and there is a top car show on????

:crybaby:

Any one give me a lift :lol: and can I kip in ur tent :group-cuddles:

FOLKS! im comin with my best bud and he'll have a hoooooooooj 6 man tent with us! so folks can crash in there if need be.

will have to bring your own clobber like slleping bags and that stuff

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership