Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jap Show Santa Pod

starletsy

FOLKS! im comin with my best bud and he'll have a hoooooooooj 6 man tent with us! so folks can crash in there if need be.

will have to bring your own clobber like slleping bags and that stuff

:group-cuddles: OH OH Jaxx can me have a lift with you or one one of your mates????

or I could go in my girl how far away is the pod???

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• starletsy

• knowlson

What time are people getting to santapod on sat?

And where abouts are we parking?? Is it the same place as we parked last october?

The convoy from rothersthorpe services will be getting their about 9.30am. Not sure if the club stand is in the same place as last time though :unsure:

FOLKS! im comin with my best bud and he'll have a hoooooooooj 6 man tent with us! so folks can crash in there if need be.

:group-cuddles: OH OH Jaxx can me have a lift with you or one one of your mates????

Ash

unfortunately there will be both me and my mate in my car and the back loaded with all the gear!

but you can meet us and follow us down if you want?

do you have a TOC stand pass aswell???

i think Sy may have some on the day??? youll have to PM him asap and find out or Ken may be able to help???

Asha if you want meet me and Si at Leicester forest east services (M1, Southbound) at 7.50am :thumbsup:

(if doing so pm me your mobby no)

dunno whether to jus come for the mornin as im goin brum for best mates 18th in the evenin

Ash

unfortunately there will be both me and my mate in my car and the back loaded with all the gear!

but you can meet us and follow us down if you want?

do you have a TOC stand pass aswell???

i think Sy may have some on the day??? youll have to PM him asap and find out or Ken may be able to help???

No probs mate, I am meeting Ken on the M1 :ph34r: and will get sorted (no pun intented) :lol: when I get there. :thumbsup:

I will be there with Wife and Kid around 09:30ish. if you see me, stop and say Hi :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

i am goin i got me ticket already goin for the whole weekend so i can put the stalet on the strip to see how quick she is goin now i finished tweeking :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

Hello all, i bought a MR-2 Turbo Mk2 Rev 2 about a month ago, and will be going to the Jap fest Santa pod, but I was wondering if I could get hold of a TOC stand pass?

Cheers.

Hello all, i bought a MR-2 Turbo Mk2 Rev 2 about a month ago, and will be going to the Jap fest Santa pod, but I was wondering if I could get hold of a TOC stand pass?

Cheers.

CAUTION..................THIS THREAD REFERS TO AN OLD MEETING .......(2004-2005)

Please check for latest current postings for 2008 event :thumbsup:

Here: http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry760305

Cheers.

CAUTION..................THIS THREAD REFERS TO AN OLD MEETING .......(2004-2005)

Please check for latest current postings for 2008 event :thumbsup:

Here: http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry760305

oops :rolleyes: thx for the help.

• 2 years later...

i will be going with my dad (he has a mk3 mr2) and girlfriend on the sunday, as its my birthday. wondering if anyone will be coming our way, we are leaving from luton.

Forums

News

Membership