Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Vitz Owner From Malta - Need User Manual In English

drinu276

Hey, my name is Andrea and I've just bought my first car, a 1999 Vitz. The previous owner took good car of the car and left me the original manual in Japanese, but obviously I do not know any Japanese. Is there anywhere I can get myself a pdf manual? Or else something that's really similar, such as a Yaris manual? I want to take good care of my vehicle from day 1 and I cannot do that properly without the manual.

Thanks for all your support,

drinu276

Welcome to TOC, Andrea. Your best bet may be e-bay for your owners manual

Damn, all I wanted was a closer look at the dash and maybe some tips for oil changes/ filter changes etc. Are there maybe any websites that can offer me some information. Thanks for the welcome :)

They do not have Vitz guides, and Yaris guides start from 2004, unfortunately. I had already found this website, but thanks for your help.

You could ask yourlocal Toyota dealer if they can supply a copy

There are sites like ebookbrowse.com where one can download various manuals, etc. However, be aware that downloading from such sites is at your own risk.