Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Going To Look At A Couple Of Avensis This Week... Is It

SmithCraig896

hello, i just joined this forum just now. Am in the market for a new car this week and looking at something for the family.

Have got an Avensis lined up to try out. have come accross a 53 reg avensis 2.0 d-4d t3-x 4 door saloon.

My queries/concerns are:

1. what does 2.0 d-4d t3-x mean?

2. is this a turbo or non turbo?

I'm looking to view this car now. what do i look out for? please help.

Funnily enough i am about to purchase one myself next weekend..

1. what does 2.0 d-4d t3-x mean?....Its a 2litre diesel engine ..4d is the the equivalent to cdti and toyotas why of expressing a common rail diesel..t3 is the trim level i believe.

2. is this a turbo or non turbo?....Its the Turbo Diesel.

I'm looking to view this car now. what do i look out for? please help.....One of the main things to look out for is the dreaded DMF rattle,meaning the flywheel may be goosed,do a search on the forum for more input.

T3x is a spec level. It has most things you want such as alloys, climate control, auto wipers, front fogs, leather steering wheel & gear knob, electric front & rear windows, height adjust drivers seat, electric heated mirrors (maybe even folding).

Hi,

Just went seen the avensis 2003 model. Current mileage is 100, 506. Cambelt changed 98,591.

Car drove perfect.

Just wondered if anyone knows where I can buy a pair of original number plates with Toyota factory post code with the Toyota logos? At the moment I have an ordinary rectangular plate with a crappy GB Flag logo.

Cheers,

Craig

Also where was the car produced? Or at which factory plant? UK or Japan?

Any else local in north London to give it a look over if I bring it to them?

It'll have been built at Burnaston in Derbyshire.

Hi,

Just went seen the avensis 2003 model. Current mileage is 100, 506. Cambelt changed 98,591. Car drives perfect.

Just wondered if anyone knows where I can buy a pair of original number plates with Toyota factory post code with the Toyota logo? At the moment I have an ordinary rectangular plate with a crappy GB Flag logo.

Cheers,

Craig

Search for "show plates" on eBay and get them however you want

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links