Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any 4.4 Owners On Here?

daiashthomas

just wondering what the usb max capacity is?

and how do you find the fuel consupmtion?

If you have the Invincible just keep pressing the DISP button on the steering wheel and you get the different displays between the rev counter and speedo - one is the MPG - dolding down the DISP button will reset it to zero

Hope this helps

Guy

You can also get mpg info by pressing the car button on the touch and go. I have a 32gb usb working fine but I don't know what the max would be

LOL what i meant when i asked about fuel consumption was, how much mpg are you getting out of yours?

reason i asked about max capacity is because i was thinking about usb hard-drive

mpg , according to the computer varies from 32 to 36 but I had 43.2 yesterday when driving well within the speed limits and keeeping the revs down - this averaged over 200 miles.

It dropped down when I got fed up of trying to get a good mpg - I am off to Devon in a couple of weeks and will see how that compares as quite a lot of motorway to get there.

It all depends on how you drive - use the performance available and mpg will go down - drive like an 80 year old and you might get a high mpg - yes I am nearly 81 but I use the performance with the Invincible as I did with previous T180

Guy

• Like 1