Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Lowering Springs

dant-sport-man

hi people

i have put the t-sport on 17s and want to lower it because it looks like a monster truck on chromes !!!!!. what springs do you recomend , without me having to modify the arches as i regularly have friends in the back. i figured i would ask here as alot of members have changed the springs.( and in case people are wondering it makes a massive difference allready round the bends)

cheers people

dan

I've heard TTE are good which are just rebadged Eibach springs but i'm gettin GMAX springs with my Koni's!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I could use some info on this too. I saw some TTE springs on eBay last week. I thought it was a bargain but didn't know much about them. Is it worth lowering mine on 15"s? How much is it to get them fitted?

B)

I think it would be worth gettin ur car lowered cos it would handle much better and as 4 fitting, no idea really, but i would guess between £40 and £50!

Cheers :thumbsup:

demon tweaks quoted me £115 to get some tte springs fitted (i provide the springs)

I had my t-sport on gmax springs and 17's...£80 to get fitted. I would recommend getting your arches done as whenever i had anyone in the back it would rub under a bit of acceleration. :thumbsup:

iv just lowered my bros T - Sport about 40mm usin Pi springs. i also fitted an OMP front strut brace at the same time.

it handels and looks so much better now :thumbsup:

at 1st i thought the ride quality was better than the standard T - Sport springs! but after a few days it had settled in and now id say it was slightly harder than the standard ride (to be expected!) but i always thought the ride was stiff on standard suspension!

but dont worry the ride is still fine :) deffinately lower ur car m8!

james :)

hi

i got mine lowered on tte cost me £230 all in...Including tracking...at Toyota

i found the tte springs to be slightly softer than the OE ones and it made no difference to the body roll...except to make the car look nicer

i would suggest putting the whole kit on like the tte one with all the springs, shocks, rubber things and anti roll bar and rear member brace that fits to the rear under carriage strut brace....cost a little packet thou....but should get rid of most of the body roll...

unless some has put the tte springs with new shocks on makes a difference.

http://www.toyota-trd.com/en/strt/index.html

oh dont forget to ask mr insurance before u get it done mine did'nt cost me...but it might for u....

you will need mods to the arches, if lowering on 17's when carrying folk around

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links