Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare Wheel

nikndel

does any one know options on a space saver wheel that fits a gt 86

• 1 month later...

I have the same query - Does Toyota not offer a space saver option ?

managed to find a space saver for a gt 86 Toyota price £189 got 1 for £44 delivered thanks to a firm called merlin based in Yorkshire!

What make/model did your £44 space saver come from, please ? Sounds ideal.

merlin international based in Yorkshire but at this time they only had 1

• 1 month later...

I use a Subaru Impreza/Forester space saver. You need one from an earlier car, with 100pcd. Some of the later cars are 114 and will not fit.

There are two sorts of Impreza/Forester 100pcd wheel design. Both wheels will happily go on the back, but one will foul the brakes if you need to fit it on the front and don't want to swop the wheels round. Rolling radius is within a reasonable tolerance.

IMAG0186apng_zpsfb7b46c5.jpg

IMAG0191apng_zps65dfe384.jpg

Hope this helps somebody. Average price for an Impreza spare is £10, even unused

I picked up an unused 17" spacesaver from a 2007 3.0 Subaru Legacy. Tyre size is T135 70 D 17 and it fits both front and back with plenty of calliper clearance and also fits the spare wheel well perfectly, held down by an Aygo clamp bolt. The wheel cost me 0.99p from e-bay and a donation for kids sweets but I had a 140 mile round trip to collect.

I picked up an unused 17" spacesaver from a 2007 3.0 Subaru Legacy. Tyre size is T135 70 D 17 and it fits both front and back with plenty of calliper clearance and also fits the spare wheel well perfectly, held down by an Aygo clamp bolt. The wheel cost me 0.99p from e-bay and a donation for kids sweets but I had a 140 mile round trip to collect.

Excellent!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links