Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xt4 06 61000 Mls - How Much?

maks

Hi

Just looking to get XT4 Rav 4, found one from dealer with 12 month warranty 2006 61500 mls, what to pay?

HELP

they are looking for £8500 is it good or bad?

Sounds right if it is diesel - touch high for petrol

David

The price sounds about right for a diesel, is it a 55, 06,or 56 plate car ? If Mr T is retailing it with a warranty at that price and circa 60k on the clock then it should serve you well, a Toyota warranty gives you some peace of mind and Toyota customer service is second to non IMHO, furthermore the members on this forum are always on hand with a bit of good advice when it's needed.

If you buy the car I hope you enjoy it and post some pics.

it is 06 (new/old shape) 62000 on the clock XT4 diesel, although sounds a bit like an agricultural vehicles :ermm:

That's about right..the MrT 12 month warranty makes it good value. imo.

i paid £9200 for a 40000 miles 2006 xt4 from a toyota dealer with warranty and what not

it is 06 (new/old shape) 62000 on the clock XT4 diesel, although sounds a bit like an agricultural vehicles :ermm:

It should sound nice and quiet like the refined diesel it is.. Or should be....

If its noisy and rattly walk away as fast as you wee legs will carry you !!

• Like 1

well it wasn't that noisy or rattly or perhaps a bit in the beginning (from cold). well it was serviced by toyota all the time and is sold by same dealer that sold id from new.

Hard to say, i will be going to collect it on saturday (if all good) not sure if i should pull out. i guess with toyota i got 5 days refund :disgust:

It's extremely unlikely there's anything untoward with a retail car sold by Mr T, buy it and enjoy it ! :driving:

It's extremely unlikely there's anything untoward with a retail car sold by Mr T, buy it and enjoy it ! :driving:

Dealers will retail a car without an in depth inspection of a car.....

That said I don't think any Main Dealer would sell a car that has any problems .. Well not knowingly !

My comments above were to say that the 2.2 diesel engine should NOT sound agricultural.. Nor should it rattle or make any noises not normally associated with a good diesel engine.. Cold or otherwise..

None of the engines that have been in my car including the original were noisy in any way.. Current engine is very quiet and smooth and makes no noises at all hot or cold...

Try to get an audio vid of said engine and post it on here.
Cant see why the dealer should object.

well it probably not good to ask a dealer to record the video of car being on, or is it?

On another note i never had a diesel before so for me it does sounds a bit alien. Saying that i've checked a few cars 2006 sounded all the same for 2.2 diesel, than i did check 2008 model and it felt more refined

So the question is whether engines for 2006 and 2008 different, perhaps refined a bit more (which is most likely is the case)

On the strength of it, seems like a good buy. With the guarantee, you will have cover for the engine, and maybe if you ask the dealer to extend the guarantee, that could seal the deal. No harm in asking!

• Like 1

Ok I will check on the sound of another car (too far to go) Rav 4 2007. Can someone tell me whether there is a massive difference (or at least feels like that) in engine sound of 2006 VS 2008 model?

TA