Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3 Door 05 Rav4 Forum Group?

Garryoke

Sunroof on the bling list......

Richt Garry....so ye want to bling yer Rav....

Phoaty 1...shows what I consider to be the mandatory side steps, which act as full length mudflaps too, and stop lotsa crud getting flung on to sides and doors.

Phoaty 2...shows the rear tube, which I retained after removing the side TUBES, which really were IMHO pretty useless things. I retained the rear tube as I considered it more attractive than the wee toaty matching step as the side ones,,,,,invite to kids for standing on....?

Note also the chrome light clusters, fitted as standard to this Granite Limited Edition, but more so the recent addition of a stainless TTE twin exhaust supplied by a fellow member hereon at a ridiculous price.......he gave me it free and gratis, so proves there are nice people in That England after all......?

I had to pay for a wee fabrication and two stainless tail pipes to finish it off.

Phoaty 3....shows a wee grille conversion available on ebay made in That Poland I think. Just waiting for Oor Aaron up there in Moray offering me his TTE GRILLE at mates' rates coz he isnae gonnae use it......

Note also recent addition of colour coded Reversey Beep-Beeps....Anchorchap and Andy shcm asked me to show them how to fit these......brill things.....Funnerburd Too has more blind spots than a teenager's acne......

Good Luck with the new wean.......Big Kev attachicon.gifIMG_0304.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0306.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0307.JPG

Big Kev, thanks soooo much geezer, very good information indeed and just what I'm looking for. I'll look at a few grills on eBay and see what I can find, the side steps are expensive I bet? Thanks again, brill photos

Never noticed ref Sunroof ..... Does the 3 Door not have a sunroof at all? I suppose this could be due to reduced roof length and strengthing bar but still a surprise (to me, anyway :) )

Never noticed ref Sunroof ..... Does the 3 Door not have a sunroof at all? I suppose this could be due to reduced roof length and strengthing bar but still a surprise (to me, anyway :) )

It was a solution for Davrav's worry aboot Garry's height, David....ah thocht a sunroof would cure his height plight.....? LOL. Garry ......Tank Commander......probably never got that show in That England.....look on You Tube.....

Richt Garry....so ye want to bling yer Rav....

Phoaty 1...shows what I consider to be the mandatory side steps, which act as full length mudflaps too, and stop lotsa crud getting flung on to sides and doors.

Phoaty 2...shows the rear tube, which I retained after removing the side TUBES, which really were IMHO pretty useless things. I retained the rear tube as I considered it more attractive than the wee toaty matching step as the side ones,,,,,invite to kids for standing on....?

Note also the chrome light clusters, fitted as standard to this Granite Limited Edition, but more so the recent addition of a stainless TTE twin exhaust supplied by a fellow member hereon at a ridiculous price.......he gave me it free and gratis, so proves there are nice people in That England after all......?

I had to pay for a wee fabrication and two stainless tail pipes to finish it off.

Phoaty 3....shows a wee grille conversion available on ebay made in That Poland I think. Just waiting for Oor Aaron up there in Moray offering me his TTE GRILLE at mates' rates coz he isnae gonnae use it......

Note also recent addition of colour coded Reversey Beep-Beeps....Anchorchap and Andy shcm asked me to show them how to fit these......brill things.....Funnerburd Too has more blind spots than a teenager's acne......

Good Luck with the new wean.......Big Kev attachicon.gifIMG_0304.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0306.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0307.JPG

Big Kev, thanks soooo much geezer, very good information indeed and just what I'm looking for. I'll look at a few grills on eBay and see what I can find, the side steps are expensive I bet? Thanks again, brill photos

Aye Gaz min.....sidesteps will cost aboot the equivalent of 18 Haynes manuals mucker, but learn from this......I got wife's second hand off really nice guy on eBay who happened to live in same strange village as Anchorman......he kindly brought them up in his brand new Kia Soul at the time, but they had to be clinically wrapped first....why.....?

The steps themselves were in quite good nick, but the hanging brackets had more rust on them than a Marie Rose cannon!!!!

Took me a week to Dremelise and rust coat and Hammerite.....buy newies and treat them yerself......they live in a very hostile place, but will genuinely keep the new wean's doors and body cleaner. I hereby also enlist the help of The Finder of All, Davrav, but get a price off Kingo for brannies in the interim.

Big Kev.

• Like 1

Nothing floating around the bay of eees apart from dealer supplied ones at around the £230 mark just now but keep an eye open as they do pop up Garry.

• Like 1

Nothing floating around the bay of eees apart from dealer supplied ones at around the £230 mark just now but keep an eye open as they do pop up Garry.

They might be a tad pricey but you can't fault their quality. The ones on our 5-dr are 9 years old now and they still come up like new with every wash.

In addition they are not just cosmetic but very robust as they will carry my weight with no problem (e.g. when waxing the roof)

• Like 2

They might be a tad pricey but you can't fault their quality. The ones on our 5-dr are 9 years old now and they still come up like new with every wash.

In addition they are not just cosmetic but very robust as they will carry my weight with no problem (e.g. when waxing the roof)

Yup, definitely go for the genuine Toyota ones Garry
  • Like 1

Hmm... not many lovers of the three doors on here then

How the Flake did you arrive at that assumption, Gaz min....?
  • Like 1

Well......I love my 3 door Rav4 , even though ive spent money on it over the years , nothing else really compares to it ........which is why ive kept for so long

Do you know what, at 6ft 5" that was my initial worry about getting a Rav, but it's fine, just like driving any other car (doubt anyone could sit behind me in the 3dr though)

I'm thinking interior lighting now, dunno if you can change dash lights or not but looking around you can get some nice LED "festoon" bulbs for the courtesy light etc. Used to have these in my old car

I love my 3door, show me another 4wd that doesn't eat Tyres and gives you 40 mpg around town ! (Well it did till the turbo started to act up last month)!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links