Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Long Did Your Toyota Battery Last?

Paul Gailey

If not the original Battery, then a replacement similar spec. How many years?

I think my original just did 7 years before dieing, very suddenly. Feels about right, but I'm curious.

Chip in.

Hi Paul my avensis is a 54 reg and only changed my original Battery that came with car brand new last year due to it struggling to swing the car over in the cold weather hope this help mate

My March 2007 Yaris D4D still going strong on its original Battery, and it's never been in the garage.

My car is an Avensis 2005 2.0 D4D - replaced Battery recently (Apr 2013) . 135K miles, replacement was E44 Varta Silver Car Battery 77A (made by Bosch). Original Battery not dead but capacity diminished.

cost £68.94 from TAYNA 01745 823399.

I can recommend this firm (I have no connection other than as a customer), good price and no hassle.

Ian H

I know I have a Corolla 1.6 2006 petrol...but I thought I would chip in lol...Bosch S4...3 years...still going strong! :football:

Hi Paul

Replaced the origional Toyota Battery with a Varta E44 silver last month. Still doing service as a feed for my garage radio / CD

That makes it 11 years old, with plenty of life left.

Mind you the last couple of months turning the engine over was always an anxious moment........!

Cheers

Buzlby

My 54 plate 2.0 D4D still has original Battery was worried last winter but never let me down.

Wifes Hyundai Amica 02 is still on its original Battery,but its a petrol. Diesels take a lot more turning over than petrol models.