Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Immobiliser

dave19

hi all, i have got this carina 1.6 and ran it for 5 months, it has no fob, it ran with the immobiliser under the drivers seat coupled up and uncoupled, yesterday it started up and ran great but there was no lights, blower,wipers, stereo, the only thing what worked was the hazard lights. i took the fuses out one by one and checked them,all fine.then when i came to start it ,it just turns over while the hazard lights are flashing,even when i take the key out they flash until i uncouple the immobiliser,before i took the fuses out i had ignition lights and it would start anybody any ideas tried uncoupleing Battery nothing big scratch my head time there are two new keys but no fob was given

What do you mean immobiliser under the seat. The main alarm immobiliser is behind the the glove compartment next to the main ECU.

I suggest you have look at the Bali post under your post, and you may get an idea what to do from that. i have tried to give advice in the past on this subject or puzzle as to what is really ment? and asked the poster to let me know if it was succssfull or not and not one them has had the curtesy to get back to me?