Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Would Just Like To......

Aggo

Hello all,

I would just like to take the chance to say hi, I pick up my auris on saturday, it would be sooner but im sat at hospital with my missus being induced today! My first and only! Anyway priorities straight back to the car ;)

Any info or tips for me?

Thanks people

Aggo

Hello Karl - welcome to TOC. Hope it all goes well today.

Hello all,

I would just like to take the chance to say hi, I pick up my auris on saturday, it would be sooner but im sat at hospital with my missus being induced today! My first and only! Anyway priorities straight back to the car ;)

Any info or tips for me?

Thanks people

Aggo

Best tip for you is............

Don't drop the baby!!!

Congratulations on the new arrival...........What color Auris are you getting? ;)

Ha, cheers buddy, its black looks tidy ill have pics on arrival, im going to open a can of worms here....... Ive been looking at the expensive tuning boxes (for mpg only!) any good or stay clear, as per the tinterweb they have mixed reviews? What do we reckon please?

Welcome - congrats on your new-born :)

As for the tuning boxes, I've tried 2 so far (on 2 different cars). The best bit of advice I can give you is DON'T buy the really cheap ones - they are rubbish & can cause havoc with the catalyst system.

Nice one buck, so i cant go far wrong with chipmydiesel.com (£250) or tdi-tuning (£290).........

Nice one buck, so i cant go far wrong with chipmydiesel.com (£250) or tdi-tuning (£290).........

Recommend you send Parts-King on here a PM as he can supply an approved Toyota diesel tuning box at a discounted price......Fitting of this will not affect your warranty

Parts-King is an Approved TOC Trader and you can buy from him with confidence :)

Recommend you send Parts-King on here a PM as he can supply an approved Toyota diesel tuning box at a discounted price......Fitting of this will not affect your warranty

Parts-King is an Approved TOC Trader and you can buy from him with confidence :)

Ahhhh nice one bud ill do that now if i can find him :)

Exactly Karl - although I would see PartsKing first because his product has a great reputation :)