Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scan Gauge For Iq

bobkneale

I have now ordered a new Scan Gauge II for my IQ, and would be intrested to hear other IQ owners experiences with this gauge, specificaly related for the IQ, and what benifits they got from it.

Also what specific Scan gauge "functionality" and what display screens did you find the most usefull ?

Also are there any problems I need to be made aware of related to this gauge.

All comments are welcomed.

Positive Regards,

Bob.

I have used a Scangauge 2 in my last three cars , an Aygo and 2 IQs and I find the display functions I prefer to monitor are the charging voltage, the coolant temperature, the day's fuel consumption and the day's mileage although of course there are plenty of others to choose from.

I find those the most useful.

I never look at the inbuilt IQ display other than for the time, and mileage since last fill up.

The more care you take with the calibration for the fuel /distance inputs will obviously give you more reliable output figures.

I have had no trouble or reliability issues with my Scangauge.

I have not had to use it for problem code diagnosis but apparently they are very useful for that too should the need arise.

John

Got this Scan Gauge in the post today, and installation and set up in my IQ took just 5 min,

I'm impressed with the functionality I can now see regarding whats happening in many areas of my engine management etc, that were hidden from me before.

Full "Calibration" can only take place at next two petrol fill ups.

So looking forward to understanding how it can help me as I learn more about it.

Like all good pieces of technology I'm already wondering why I did not buy one before !

Positive Regards,

Bob

Bob, where did you mount yours?

Mounted it on right hand side of dash, just over vent, cable is now mostly hidden ran down side and plugged into port just under dash, took me about 60 seconds to do it.

Bob

What information will the ScanGuage provide?

Dave

Or Just Type into Google "Scan Gauge Reviews"

Loads of info available about it's functionality is available.

Got this Scan Gauge in the post today, and installation and set up in my IQ took just 5 min,

I'm impressed with the functionality I can now see regarding whats happening in many areas of my engine management etc, that were hidden from me before.

Full "Calibration" can only take place at next two petrol fill ups.

So looking forward to understanding how it can help me as I learn more about it.

Like all good pieces of technology I'm already wondering why I did not buy one before !

Positive Regards,

Bob

How much did it cost Bob i see Amazon have one for £118

Mounted it on right hand side of dash, just over vent, cable is now mostly hidden ran down side and plugged into port just under dash, took me about 60 seconds to do it.

Yes, I put mine there at first, but was worried about leaving the car parked and thought it might attract attention. So moved it, don't know if you've seen it but look at my thread http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/129583-soeleys-iq/page-9 Page 9 Post #82

I paid £118 on E bay for a new one with latest firmware etc,,

Positive Regards,

Bob.

I also paid £118 off E bay with latest firmware.