Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calling Turbo Owners

MisteR 2

Hey Turbo owners, this might sound a bit of a dodgy request. I got a Turbo engine cover off a wrecked Jap import turbo, put it on my motor, but the plastic thing which holds the N/A metal engine cover prop-rod is different to the TURBO engine cover prop-rod. Toyota said I needed to get a chassis number off a Jap Turbo, so they could look up the part. It's the black plastic bit which the prop-rod swings down from,, which clips into the side hole of the engine cover I am after, not the 'c' shaped bit. I hope this lot makes sense. Didn't they make UK Turbo's then?? Fanx.

I've got some in stock if you want want send me a mail.....

Matt.

Hey Matt, I sent you an e:mail to your Matt@roguesystmes addy yesterday afternoon, dnt know if u got it. I am after the engine cover prop rod and the black plastic mount it swings down from, not the engine cover itself. Can you sell one of them?

I have just replyed - i wasn't in the office much yesterday - sorry.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links