Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Performance Mods

kyle302

• 1 month later...

Not my thing cutting into the bumper of a fuel-save car but can appreciate the effort that's gone into it :)

• 2 months later...

Their was no better way of getting a good cold air feed to the filter.

Hi

I have the same induction kit as you. My ducting goes from the filter, down under the car and is fixed just below the the bottom lip of the bumper close to thesmall "mud flap". I oval'ed it a bit to give it a smaller profile. Its held there with clips and small cable ties

David

• Like 1

Hi David,

I did feed my cold air feed under the bumper at first but with the car being lowered by 35mm all round I was bit concerned about getting water in or even getting it clogged up with snow and ice.

Yep

I only had mine during summer 2012. I went back to the original filter because although it gave me a higher top end 112mph. It struggled at standing starts which made pulling out onto roundabouts. Mine is a multidrive so not easy to hold a gear

David

Mine is a manual and it pulls alot better from standing with a little more torque.

Mmn

Maybe i should try it again in this cold weather. Maybe it just wasnt cool enough. Seen a mod that routes the ducting to the original air box but without the original filter fitted

David

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum. I am sure I'm not the only one wanting to see some pictures of your car and any other mod you have done. I'll look forward to it.:)

Hmmmmmm! Food for thought :g: :Jumpy: :drool: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi, I think it was me. I fed a flexie pipe from under the front of the car to the original air filter box where I had fitted a Blitz panel filter.

Agh yes. I remember ordering a Bitz and kinda missed the boat because they had sold out and would have had to wait something like 6 months for the container to come over with new stock. Didn't order it in the end

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links