Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Iq City Racer, Paris Show 2013 Vid.

s44gtw

Quite like that. Looks like all standard parts except the stickers and the carbon covered mirrors. Wheels are the same as mine but not in sliver and the exhaust trim and lower skirt are all options too.

Got to wonder why they didn't put the boot spoiler on there though?

Craig.

Well. it looks like thay have made the computer screen smaller than it is on my 59 reg iQ. Also, those wheels can be done at my local Mr. T. for £60 a wheel -refurbishment- and the colours available are silver and anthracite I think, other colours are available too at slightly higher price, and you pay more for your own colour choice as opposed to any of theirs. The interior is certainly better than our iQ on the colour scheme, but don't know about the type of plastics used inside, are they still cheap and nasty scratchy? Love the seats though. Overall it doesn't look too bad, but I can't see many 'boy racer types' wanting an iQ. Still, at least it is an attempt from Mr. T. to 'emhance' the iQ's look without having to think or spend too much on it- as in, they haven't spent much on it, I expect if we wanted those additions on our iQ's we'd be spending quite a lot. Thanks for that George.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links