Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris 1,4 D4D Increasing Oil Level

Toyotisti

To understand the extended warranty (what is covered and under which circumstances)

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

As you're not in the UK, your best bet may be to approach your local Toyota dealer.

• 1 year later...

OK this is an old thread - but I have the same issue with my 2011 Auris, keep getting the 'Oil Maint' a few seconds after the engine has been running.

FYI since we've had the car, we've done close to 12-15k miles, so it's not been low mileage.

I'm based in the north west, UK - has anyone been able to get a dealer to fix this like the dealership devon aygo's?

Depending when in 2011 your Auris was first registered, it may still be covered under either the new car warranty or the warranty extension mentioned earlier in this thread.

There is also a recall on the 1.4D4D engine - see

The above thread also includes a link to the Toyota recall checker, so one can check whether one's vehicle is affected by any recall action.

It's a 61 plate, so still under warranty, I've messaged Devon aygo, he seems very competent so I'll see what he says and get onto the dealer.