Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carina E 1.6 Xli - Shock Absorbers Recomendations

Toyota Ghost

I need a recommendation for proper selection of absorbers.

It's about left handed Carina E 1.6 Xli 85 kW sedan (with AT190L engine) manufacturet in Japan in 1994.

180.00 km with 0 (zero) defects

I don't know what make is original absorbers or if they is oil or gas based. So please give me advice for brand and type

• 5 months later...

I have a carina e xli 1.6 which was built in the uk ni 1996.At 90.000 km, in 2004 i have changed the original shock absorbers (brand name Tociko - oil absorbers) with the KYB excel G (black colour).Now after 9 years and 120.000 km later at the shock absorber tester-meter showed from 70% to 72%.I think it is an excellent choice

An excellent for me choice is the excel-g from KYB (black colour).Unbelievable duration(more than 100.000km) at proper cost

I have a carina e xli 1.6 which was built in the uk ni 1996.At 90.000 km, in 2004 i have changed the original shock absorbers (brand name Tociko - oil absorbers) with the KYB excel G (black colour).Now after 9 years and 120.000 km later at the shock absorber tester-meter showed from 70% to 72%.I think it is an excellent choice

An excellent for me choice is the excel-g from KYB (black colour).Unbelievable duration(more than 100.000km) at proper cost

Thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links