Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2013 March - New Owner Of A Pearl White Prius Plug-In

GreenKing

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new to this forum

I have driven one Toyota before , my father's F Reg Corolla Executive in RED, lovely car, very reliable and spacious. Suffered from the fading red paint scenario

I have recently acquired a NEW PRIUS PLUG-IN 2013 In March. Yes things have moved on some what since the Corolla days. These things run on batteries now ....my poor old dad, bless him, would never have believed it was possible to recharge a vehicle and obtain more MPG from a 5 seater car than some motor cycles. WOW !

I have a charging point at home and one at work....its interesting !

Kind Regards

Chris

Hello Chris - welcome to TOC.

Hi Mike

Never done this before but thought i would give it a try......I have good reason to talk about a car now ...as my PRIUS PLUG IN is a joy to drive, I wont say I own it ....its a company car, BUT never the less its me who drives its 75 miles a day.

C

Hi Chris.

With forums, the majority of posts occur when someone either has a query or a problem - so bear that in mind. Having said that, there is a good spread of experience and knowledge on TOC. Good to hear from someone who is really pleased with their car.

Mike

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links