Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Gtr 4ws Automatic

michael280955

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP! I HAVE SENT FOR A HANDBOOK BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUNCTION OF THESE SWITCHES ARE. ALSO THERE IS A RED BUTTON TO THE LEFT OF THE GEAR SHIFT WHICH ON IT IS WRITTEN IN JAPENESE CANCEL . BUT I WOULD BE A HAPPIER BUNNY IF I KNEW WHAT IT IS CANCELING. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. ILL KEEP AN EYE ON THIS SITE TO SEE IF ANYONE HELPS,ALSO YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT MYSELF AT michael280955@yahoo.co.uk THANKS :help:

post-12-1083340514.jpg

If it's a automatic the button is so that you can move the shifter when the engine is off and the keys are out of the ignition,useful for when your doing maintenance on the car or have the dash apart.

As Andy says for the red button. ECT(S) lengthens the gear stroke to give better acceleration and MANU is so you can drive thru L, 2, D and O/D manually for towing hill decents etc.

In my car the ECT(S) button says PWR (power) if you press it when your doing 60mph or above like Jimma says you get a bit of boost :ph34r: in your acceleration. :thumbsup: