Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chips Away

vickk

I have heard that these people can do a good repair on stone chips but reading some reviews it seems the quality varies depending which branch you go to.

Have any of you guys got any personal experience of them and can anyone recommend a branch in the Cheshire area?

Moved to General discussions to achieve full coverage as not RAV specific

Halfords sell an excellent Decuma Grey chip touch up kit complete with small tools if you fancy attempting DIY repairs......About £ 12

Halfords sell an excellent Decuma Grey chip touch up kit complete with small tools if you fancy attempting DIY repairs......About £ 12

Yep, should have been more specific. It's not for my Rav it's for my daughters Blue Lexus

I have heard that these people can do a good repair on stone chips but reading some reviews it seems the quality varies depending which branch you go to.

Have any of you guys got any personal experience of them and can anyone recommend a branch in the Cheshire area?

Hi Ken,

I live in Alsager and this guy is a local Chips Away rep: Nigel Huxley Tel 07792 059 527

He tidied up the front bumper on our silver RAV 4.2 last year. Did a good job at a reasonable price.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I've used Chips Away three times (different operatives), and had good results each time. Most operatives are van-based, so will come to you - although having said that, one Chips Away chap local to me has opened his own unit, so can either do mobile work or workshop based work. You also get a 2 year warranty.

Think you can also choose to have the chips touched in or an invisible repair (though may be out of date on that).

I have also had the pleasure of using Chips Away locally, the guy operated a mobile unit and the repair was 1st class, hopefully now the wife has her own car i'll never need their services again lol, but suffice to say if i ever do....

Will it take the chip off your shoulder. .. ;)

I'll find out on Tuesday :lol: when i have my follow up with my Orthopaedist :doctor: