Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Really Like This....

craggle

Just doing my weekly search on eBay for all things iQ and found this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290921035734

I think it looks fantastic. I might have been tempted to leave off the panel at the top of the bonnet but other than that, perfect. Wheels are very similar to the OZ Racing ones I have waiting in my garage for my car too. :)

What do you all think?

Craig.

Me like, me like, me like! Nicely spotted there Craig. It looks amazing, although I'm not sure my wife would go for it. What choice would she have though if I just got it done! Mhwo ha ha! Sorry. I think I would have darker wheels, possibly Anthracite, those look okay, and suit the car, but I'd just make that little bit of difference for my preference. When are you putting on your OZ Racing wheels and are they silver or another colour?

By the way, I'd like my body kit in Amethyst, ta.

At the moment my wheels are in need of refurbishment. I won all 4 of them, 7" x 17" correct stud pattern Etc from eBay for only £52 and they were only 4 miles from me so collection was easy!

They are Oz Racing F1 as far as I know but they have been badly curbed by a very careless owner! They are not dented and no aluminium is missing but they need refurbishment so will take them to a place I know sometime that acid dips them, Blasts them, Repairs them, Powdercoats them then paints them. Not as cheap as a quick rub down and re-paint but at least I know they will be done properly and should last a good few years. Need to find some 205/45 17 Toyo T1-R tyres then so they should be on the car towards the end of the year just as my standard tyres are getting to their limit.

I was going to go with the standard silver finish as I'm really not a fan of black wheels but anthracite might be a bit different?

Craig.

Sounds nice. I like the way Tarquin has done his wheels, but I'm not sure if I'd like the lower ride or not. It sounds okay when he talks about it, and you have lowered your iQ too, so it can't be that bad. Has it sorted that little bit of roll when cornering?

Thing is. That bodykit looks exactly the same as the Ibher design wide body kit rather than some ultra exclusive bodykit.

Si

PS Still do like the kit though

Other than the body kit it does look like mine. Plus i have leather, full blue dash, built in custom heads up display, illuminated blue scuff panels, video inputs to tns350 etc etc. actually he wants £5 short of what i paid for mine same year. Very nice though

David

Like the look of that, but they rear bumper really is screaming out for the exhaust coming out the centre of it.

Fish

I think it is the Ibherdesign kit essentially.

Wonder if you simply get the parts painted then stick them to the car or if they have to be fitted, blended in then the car re-painted? Be good to see one of the kits before to see what is involved as I'm kind of tempted. :)

I wouldn't fit the panel at the top of the bonnet though and I already have a boot spoiler so no need for that bit either.

Craig.

If its anything like other IbherDesign kits I've seen the quality is there so it should just be a case of painting & fitting.

Wish I could stretch to the 1K + as well

Si

I didn't say I could afford the asking price, just that I was tempted. :)

Craig.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links