Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 1 Auris Hybrid Steering Noise?

Motif66

Hi Rich.

No I asked if they found anything but they said they just replaced it and did not check the old used part. They considered customer service was more important than having a dissatisfied owner, and I think they just bit the bullet and sorted it. Somerset county cars have always been 5 star on service, and they always make you welcome. Even though I did not buy this car from them.

Wow..agreed, that's fantastic service! Gives my lot something to live up to

• 1 month later...

It has been 6 weeks now since my steering column was changed and there has been NO problems since, it even cured the feeling of the suspension knocking over rough surfaces. So anyone out there with the same problem, get Toyota to sort it !!!

Thanks Mike, I'm definitely going to get this done, just as soon as I get a chance . It's a great car slightly spoiled by this steering issue. Thanks for posting the update. I'm still a little miffed my local garage are no way as customer focused as yours, but I'm determined to get it sorted, and will try calling customer services, then maybe try another dealer, if still no satisfaction.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links