Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vsc/ Traction Control, Warning Lights On

comsid

Hello everyone,

I've got a problem, that someone (I hope) may have the answer too.

I have a Celica GT 06, the VSC/Traction control lights have come on. I took it to Toyota at Sandhurst, they said it was the traction control censors, they were ordered and fitted, but still doesn't work, next they said I need a new ECU but that going to cost me. Does anyone have any ideas, please help, thanks.

Hello David and welcome to TOC

I will move your question to the Celica Forum as this area is only to introduce yourself as a new member and not for questions about your car :)

• Like 1

Does it stay on all of the time even after re-starting the engine?

I had a similar problem with my wife's old MKII Corolla T-Sport which has the same engine and systems. If the TC or ESC was activated it would remain on until the ignition was shut off. As this was rather annoying I took it to MR. T who ran a diagnostic on it. There was no fault but the ECU needed a re-flash which they did for free as it was still under warranty. Never happened again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links