Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prius+ Bluetooth Call Audio Quality

chrismeilak

Hi,

I have had my Prius+ T4 with touch&go plus for a week now and find the call quality via bluetooth terrible. I previously had a prius t-spirt and the call quality once the mic setting was turned up was very clear. On the plus the call audio sounds like its clipping and is pretty unbearable. I'm using an iphone5 but have also tried a 4s and a old Nokia all the same. Anyone else had this issue?

Where is your phone ?

Mine was pretty poor when placed in the little bin in front of the cup holder, but works fine when it's in my shirt pocket.

Thanks for the reply, gave it a go and made

No difference. Looks like a trip to the dealer and see what they think.

Have you tried unpairing and re-pairing the phone?

Thanks for you replies guys. Tried removing and then adding it again still made no difference.

I have a week off soon so will will book it in at my local dealer and get them to take a look.

I tried my B/T for the first time on my new Prius+ yesterday. Sounds fine and the caller had no problems hearing me either so might be something specific to your car? I'm using a Blackberry 9790.

Not wishing to hijack your thread but does anyone know how you get the Touch&Go+ to read texts off the phone? I can access emails on the BB onto the car screen but there doesn't seem to be a menu item for text messages?

If my memory serves me well, it is an advanced BT option, you should see a text envelope on the screen, as per screenshot

Kingo :thumbsup:

post-34014-0-24129400-1373030782_thumb.j