Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello New Members For Yaris Group & Disabled Drivers

MRS PANDA

Hi All, I have just bought a new Yaris 1.33 Multidrive 5dr in solid red for my wife who is disabled with MS but can still drive. She needed a smaller car than our Range Rover and BMW 530. Just waiting for delivery, but we think she will find this very easy to drive with slight restricted movement in her legs without needing mobility equipment. It was the only car of the many she tested that she felt really comfortable in and that was our key buying criteria. Also the dealer Steven Eagell was very helpful in letting us test cars.

Hi Julian

Sorry to hear about your wife. My Mum has MS too and has had to give up driving a while back. This was firstly due to foot problems, but eyesight problems affect her now too. Glad to hear the Yaris suited her :) best wishes to your wife. I'm sure she'll love her new Yaris when she gets it, its a great car.

Hi Lorna

Thank you for your kind wishes. Sorry to hear your Mother had to give up. We expect my wife will eventually but we decided she should have a new car which she felt more comfortable in for as long as she can drive, and it helps keep up morale as well! :)

Hello Julian. A warm welcome to TOC to you both.

Hi, I m Saviour from Malta. Have just got my new Yaris sr this week. Also own a 2004 Japanese import Vitz, a Renault Megan and a VW Polo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links