Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Upgrade From Iq3

geo13647

Ok, a bit extreme, however, I'm thinking of changeing my 4 yr old IQ3.

Problem is, the IQ was fully kitted and to get the same level or greater of tech,

My best choice seems to be the Auris Excel Hybrid.

So, two questions.

Will I be happy with the Auris? As I really like the IQ, don't really need the size of the Auris, but really like/ need the tech. Is it too big a change?

The blurb, shows all the range having projector headlamps, EXCEPT the Excel Hybrid.

What type of headlights does this model have?

Thanks all.

G...

Really only you can decide whether you're going to be happy with the Auris and whether or not it is too big for your needs. So I would be inclined to go for a test drive (possibly an extended test drive) and see what result that brings.

Thanks for the replies,

1..Yep, getting a test drive organised. The Auris is the only hybrid I haven't managed to try yet.

Dealer is putting one on demo next week.

2.. HID lights would be nice, but must be missing the info somehow, can't find details anywhere.

The only clue that the Excel hybrid is different, is the latest brochure that has the multi reflector headlights asterisked as petrol/ diesel only. Thus suggesting that the Excel hybrid had a different light setup.

Another confusion, is that the sky roof option used to claim electric blinds, but, again, that info has turned up missing.

Anyone know if they are manual like the Yaris, or are they actually electric?

Ta muchly.

G...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links