Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Took The Plunge Today

GreyRacer

Took the plunge today to order our new RAV. Got an excellent price on the trade in against my 2010 XT-R so after a test drive, couple of visits to the showroom I decided to place an order for delivery 01st August.

Highland Green Invincible Manual.

Added a few dealer mods,

Boot liner

Floor mats

Mud flaps

Front guard with under-run

Aluminium scuff plates

Rear under guard

Super guard paint protection

Also ordered a set of 18'' Pitlane II alloys in Anthracite for the summer tyres. Keeping the standard 18'' silver AWD wheels for the winter rubber.

Took the plunge today to order our new RAV. Got an excellent price on the trade in against my 2010 XT-R so after a test drive, couple of visits to the showroom I decided to place an order for delivery 01st August.

Added a few dealer mods,

Boot liner

Floor mats

Mud flaps

Aluminium scuff plates

Rear under guard

Also ordered a set of 18'' Pitlane II alloys in Anthracite for the summer tyres. Keeping the standard 18'' silver AWD wheels for the winter rubber.

Good on ya, David.....stonking colour that Highland Green........but.....PLEASE.......cancel that WOTAM Superguard Paint Pish, and let somebody like Charlie talk ye through how to seal it much better yerself,all for the price of a tin of Collinite. Good luck wiff it anyway, and as usual I can look after it if you are away on holidays......?

Big Kev

• Like 1

Added a few dealer mods,

Boot liner

Floor mats

Mud flaps

Aluminium scuff plates

Rear under guard

Good on ya, David.....stonking colour that Highland Green........but.....PLEASE.......cancel that WOTAM Superguard Paint Pish, and let somebody like Charlie talk ye through how to seal it much better yerself,all for the price of a tin of Collinite. Good luck wiff it anyway, and as usual I can look after it if you are away on holidays......?

Big Kev

Agree with Big K, Superguard is more like Super-ripoff. Had the misfortune of having it on two cars (once by choice, once already on a used) and both times it was totally useless.

If you gave me a supergaurd kit I would give it you back... Nuff said.....

Nice colour choice, it will look stunning with the under guards. :D

Well I must say the Superguard on my Invincble has been and is still very good and certainly was on my first RAV many years ago. Did not have it on my T180 as it was a pre-registed by Toyota car - a few months old but with only 9 miles on the clock - been in the showroom most of that time!

Guy

Collinite and a sore elbow will do a much better and longer lasting job, Guyster.......all for 20 sovereign pieces FGS.......LOL.

I am currently using it to restore ma mate's XC90 Volvo of 3 years vintage and much abuse........will email photo to you.

Nice one David, both of us with new cars in the same week.....or did I put the notion in your head....lol

For gods sake DONT change the celica or you give me a massive headache....ehehehe

This is our fourth new RAV. My wife claims them for herself. Lol.

I am hoping my wife will share it with me.....mind you private plates came today abreviation of her name.....bummer shouldnt have done that......lol

Nice but that was my mistake. I bought H4 MEG for her birthday in 1991 and she's claimed all the cars since. Glad I have my own on the T-Sport.

Could find myself driving a car named L17 (Liz), but according to big Kev the car is now called 'wee stonker', I think I prefer that....lol...mind you my t-sport hasnt got a name or gender.

My other car plate starts with AR51

Suits me!