Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suggestion

Valvematic

Can we have the Avensis section split into subheadings for the different marques, ie MK1, MK2, M3.

thanks.

Presumably if this was done for the Avensis forum, the other forums would need to follow suit, and it would quickly become unmanageable. For example the Corolla forum would need to be split into eleven. Plus how do you manage the existing topics?

I'd move any existing current topic which has activity into the newly created groups and leave the rest.

Re the Corolla forum why 11?

Think there have been eleven generations of the Corolla including the current one. The current generation Corolla saloon is made in Turkey (which is the European centre for C-segment saloons) for the European market and I think the UK is the only European market where the saloon isn't on sale.

Splitting the forums into sub-folders would be quite a job, and I think would be prone to errors.

One example we wouldn't wish to follow is that of the Hyundai Owners Club GB, where in the last two weeks they have had a clear out of the forums and inadvertently deleted all of the topics from 7 of the 12 forums (i10, i20, i30, ix35, etc) - and they haven't got back-ups. So they are effectively having to start again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links