Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vodafone Pay As You Go - Increased Charges

FROSTYBALLS

Currently on Vodafone pay as you go. Had a text message from them this week stating they're making changes to the charges from 1st August and the text included a website link - http://www.vodafone.co.uk/campaigns/price-changes/payg-minute-amends/?cid=rdr-12123-02

Basically Vodafone pay as you go is moving from charging by the second to charging by the minute, and the website link talks about making 'pricing simpler'.

In my view it is not making pricing simpler - it is just a way of hiding potential price increases. The example on the Vodafone link is a 1 minute 37 second (97 seconds) call, where instead of being charged by the second, you will be charged for two minutes. So for a 97 second call you will actually be charged for 120 seconds - in other words you will be charged 23% more for their example call.

Just so any of you who are on Vodafone pay as you go, are aware of the potential increased charges.

Just another way to rip you off...

Progress :death:

As i dont use my mobile very much compared to many others i now use Avivo.

It uses the Vodaphone network. You pay a one off £15.00 and get 200 texts,150 mins 5000 internet use,which is renewed monthly.

As long as you dont use things like 07 & 09 numbers, international calls theres no charge to UK landlines and mobiles.

Should you use up you £!5.00 in your account the any call you are charged for is far cheaper than the likes of Vodaphone.02 etc.

The only catch is your expected to go on line now and again and watch a few adverts from sponsers.

The customer support is terrific.

Ive used it for 6 months after getting cheesed of with the way you are charged for the slightest thing with Vodaphone.

www.ovivomobile.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links