Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 T180 Part X ?

poolplayer

Hi all do you think its a good time to get rid of my T180 seen a nice one for sale an XTR 2010 d4d it white did these have any of the problems the other rav's had

not 100% if its a four wheel drive i didn't think of asking it was a quick visit never had a test drive but had very good offer on mine and it's done 82,000

If your T180 has the original engine and is nearly out of warranty which as 1 2006 it is then unless you are prepared to take on the risk of problems developing and can afford the 2010 car then why not ??

Only you are in a position to make up your mine re the financial outlay involved..

No 2010 cars with the 150BHP have been reported as affected so the car should be absolutely fine and dandy !!!

Thank's for reply warranty runs out in sept this year so having a think about it

Iv'e noticed some of the 60 plates have a different front end did it change in 2011 or just a bumper face lift

I would be looking to change if I were in your shoes, I've had two 150 bhp Ravs without any issues whatsoever. IMHO I don't really see any point in buying a 2wd Rav, it most certainly won't be as easy to off load when you come to change it in the future.

The front end is the same on all 60 plate models, the only variation been the style pack with the integral 'nudge bar' feature.

Thank's first thing tomorrow i will be checking if it's 4wd i believe its back to using a key to start and a Tyre repair kit no run flats

All the diesel Ravs were 4WD of that vintage...

That's makes it a bit easier to choose for a newer one i will think on through the day see if i can get even better figures off the dealer :nono:

D4D 2WD Models first appeared in 2010 on the 10 plate, hence it could well be a 2wd on a 60 plate.

D4D 2WD Models first appeared in 2010 on the 10 plate, hence it could well be a 2wd on a 60 plate.

News to me mate.. I stand corrected..