Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Liners, And Do They Still Allow Access Underneath.

Country_Est

Hi,

Had a quick search but coundnt find anything newer than 2008 and it didnt fully answer my queiries, so I have a 06 5 5 door xt5, 2.2 d4d model.

For the Boot liners I have sort of seen 2 type,

one is rubber mat that you can cut your self, not real what I am after, but loos flexible enuf to be able to lift up to get to the extra storage cubbys below the boot floor.

The other is the lipped fitted modle which looks the best but not sure I would be able to get to the storage bits easily.

This vehicle is to be used as my shooting motor, and as such will have wet muddy Labrador in the back along with the boots, so dont want to get any water or mud dripping through, but would like easy access as the look to be good "hiding" places for spare cartridges, knives ect whilst out shooting.

Currently I have a Frontera, and all this stuff went on in the boot with the cartridges on the back seat, but would like to get them all hidden but accessible.

So question is what do you have in the boot and can you still get to the storage underneath.

Trev

Yes -you sort of pull the liner up towards the rear seats which means you can access the cubby hole underneath.

Look on eBay for the wan with the non slip rubberised area, Trev min......and yes......very light and easily lifted. Toyota one has cheapened over the years IMO, and is grossly overpriced.

Thanks guys,

Was just worried that the ones with the lip round the edges wouldnt bend too easy to allow access

Trev

Thanks guys,

Was just worried that the ones with the lip round the edges wouldnt bend too easy to allow access

Trev

Bends no probs Trev and totally indispensible for yer dug and its dirty wee feet......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links