Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I`m Back ,never Been In Here For Over 2 Years

mabozar

Hi guys I traded in my beloved Rav 4 and got a Nissan Quashi,cant even spell it now I miss my Rav so much ,not a bad car but deffo going top get a Rav any pointers live in the west side of Edinburgh,local Toyota garage,bad news

Hi guys I traded in my beloved Rav 4 and got a Nissan Quashi,cant even spell it now I miss my Rav so much ,not a bad car but deffo going top get a Rav any pointers live in the west side of Edinburgh,local Toyota garage,bad news

Welcome back, Mr. Ritchie......you are not the only one to remark thus about yer local T.....

Welcome back, Mr. Ritchie......you are not the only one to remark thus about yer local T.....

thanks Kev.,Mr Ritchie indeed,only the Scots will see that eh mate.........lol

• Like 1

I also traded in my old RAV for a Qashqai, then after 18 months traded in the Qashqai for another RAV :)

My local Mr T is pretty good and not to far from you in the Borders ;). (PS, if you get offered a white, low mileage immaculatly clean (:)) 2011 RAV4, it'll be mine and stolen! )

I also traded in my old RAV for a Qashqai, then after 18 months traded in the Qashqai for another RAV :)

My local Mr T is pretty good and not to far from you in the Borders ;). (PS, if you get offered a white, low mileage immaculatly clean (:)) 2011 RAV4, it'll be mine and stolen! )

Hoovie.....ye cannae come on here tellin' fibs, min......."immaculately clean....." There's been no rain for ages..........

stolen hoovie my god?!!.......Ive never seen a white Rav mate,is it B -Mr T?

stolen hoovie my god?!!.......Ive never seen a white Rav mate,is it B -Mr T?

Was the Pearlescent white. Looked really good in the sun (so rarely looked really good :) )

Yup, Border T :)

I was silent here for more than 3 years, while owning mine (T180 equivalent) and still have it. Toyota has been faultless apart from the oil scare, I was spending more time on the other car's board.

thanks razer,I was hoping to trade in first but haddington is just along the road well 20 odd miles? we`re heading down the Borders tomorrow