Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis T27

Valvematic

Occasionally when going over bumps a roughness/vibration can be felt through the steering wheel. Any ideas, I have checked the springs and they do not appear to be broken. Seriously getting fed up of this car now. Car is low mileage (24K) perhaps this is high for a Toyota absolute junk is regularly entering my mind.

thanks.

There was a recall to do with lose bolts on the steering column &/or rack but I don't know whether it affects your model. If you do a search on here you may be able to find out.

Thanks Druid Boy, reading about the issue it seems to point at the intermediate steering shaft and affects some of the recent Toyota models too.

Another trip to the dealer.

Car doesn't appear on any recalls, be interested if any other drivers of the current Avensis experience the same issue?

Have a 2010 T27 Estate and have no such problems. To date only fault has been a noisy parking brake actuator which was replaced under warranty. In around 18 months of ownership am very pleased with it.