Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is This A Good Price?

MisteR 2

Hey peeps, can you tell me if this is a good price for clear, not crystal, side repeaters and front indicators/side light. 50 quid a pair for the front inds. and 22 a pair for the side reps? I don't know how much they are normally, and all you guys have changed yours, or can I get a cheaper price than these elsewhere?

thats sounds like a decent price. i got my clear sie's for about £20 or so, but then there was p+p on top of that.

Best price I have heard about in ages!

The best I was quoted was from a MrT main dealer for £80 each on the corners and £13 each for the sides :o

Go for it :thumbsup:

£13 each for the sides :o

13 from MrT...

damn guess i shoulda checked that out :arrgg-matey:

-Z

£13 each for the sides :o

13 from MrT...

damn guess i shoulda checked that out :arrgg-matey:

-Z

ok,fanx guys, will order them up later then, now just gotta see how much the chop shop will charge me for painting up my front bumper. :(

You gotta phone around coz every MrT I rang for quotes gave me different pricing :o It's not quite like high street shops :angry:

Some of them even told me that you couldn't get clear side repeaters that would fit MKII MR2's, even after I gave them the part numbers <_<

Also the prices quoted did not include the amber lamps - these had to be bought seperately from Halfrauds or the like...

Well, have finally ordered me lights now, side rep and front geezers. 72 quid all in.

You gotta phone around coz every MrT I rang for quotes gave me different pricing :o It's not quite like high street shops :angry:

Some of them even told me that you couldn't get clear side repeaters that would fit MKII MR2's, even after I gave them the part numbers <_<

kinda pap service that int it ? <_<

Well It can't be hlped i guess :(.

Actually... Mr. ToyotaPR, is this "normal" practice for dealers to sell stuff at diff prices?

-Z