Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Under Skirt Covert

big al your pal

The under skirt cover pvc below my engine on my t180 has come of i will have to replace with new is this a big job or can irepair it looking for parts no thanks if you can help :ermm:

ohdearwhyareyouenglishmanalwayswriteyourmessageslikethat :D lol always need to read several times and give it a good thought before I understand where the sentences are :lol:

• Like 1

Just out of interest how did it come off?

Has the whole undertray come off or just a part of it.

I've been using mine without it for over two years... ;) The former owner must have driven over a rock or stg., it was completely broken. A large part just dangled there.

I removed the whole thing myself, because it caused very hard vibration at highway speeds, over 140 kph. A new one would have cost around 100 EUR + service fees. (2011 prices)

• Like 1

Mine's has had to be tie-wrapped in 2 places because of some snow-induced damage over the years. The garage swear it's secure though.

Alan - it really depends how bad the damage is ...... if I remember correctly, the part is approx £175 fitted.

• Like 1