Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Woohoo Back In A Rav

dave.m

Oooooooooo where do I start. Recently moved house, being a new build it has a large garden which

Needs doing from scratch, a blank canvas so to speak. Now as much as the Urban Cruiser is a good

Little car, when it comes to carrying capacity it falls way short. So was looking for late model 4.3 and

Ended up with 61plate XTR with under 11k on the clock. What a different car to the last one I had

(57 plate). Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit extreme buying a new house to justify a new RAV!

Sounds good : is it a diesel?

David

So you and Charlie now have expensive bin lorries......?

Snap... same as mine.. :D

What colour did you get ?

Liz

Liz

Liz.......in the words of The Lone Ranger........"Hi Ho........" Must get ma garage door lock fixed.....he is too close......

Liz

Liz.......in the words of The Lone Ranger........"Hi Ho........" Must get ma garage door lock fixed.....he is too close......

Tis indeed a silver, diesel.

Kev, your garage is safe, but those sacrificial anodes you have bolted to the sides are another matter :sneaky2:

Gus........good news.....hosepipe ban not far away.......excuse to cancel second carwash this year....?

I will be driving north this weekend away from 30+ temperature, would like rain and cold nights so I can sleep any ideas where I can find this.....? have you seen the forecast for next week, even hotter....

Just ordered a rear sun screen from Mr T on Tuesday and was told expected delivery would be August 1st, methinks they have had a run on them.

Thanks Kev good news about the hose pipe ban, too blasted hot to wash it anyway - will use the local brillo wash instead.

Gus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2639577

Cannot get this picture out ma heid........."a rear sun screen"........ Gus on holiday smearing cream on his bum......piles of it....?

Welcome back where you belong Dave. It won't be long before young Clare gets fed up of handing her credit card to the Audi service receptionist then we are back to normal.

So the 150 engine is living up to its reputation then?

Oooooooooo where do I start. Recently moved house, being a new build it has a large garden which

Needs doing from scratch, a blank canvas so to speak. Now as much as the Urban Cruiser is a good

Little car, when it comes to carrying capacity it falls way short. So was looking for late model 4.3 and

Ended up with 61plate XTR with under 11k on the clock. What a different car to the last one I had

No money left to spend on a shed load of accessories then Dave? :naughty: ......................incoming..................... :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Welcome back where you belong Dave. It won't be long before young Clare gets fed up of handing her credit card to the Audi service receptionist then we are back to normal.

So the 150 engine is living up to its reputation then?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: Oh yes, but don't get me wrong Don the 57 plate one I had previous was a good piece of kit.But this one leaves you with a big :D :D :D :D :D :D clare next, and then we have to work on Fuj.

No money left to spend on a shed load of accessories then Dave? :naughty: ......................incoming..................... :D:

Plastic being locked up as we speak..................................come to think of it, might have to buy a SHED first.

Kingo........order number 4532...... Pair of Premium sidesteps, set of rear reversey beep beeps, ipod kit, chip kit, front nudgey bar, carpet mats, roof rails ( black wans), invoice to Dave......do not take a cheque......

Just admit it Dave, the UC forum was just too slow......

Gus

With respect to Urban Cruiser owners, the forum is a dead donkey Gus.

Just admit it Dave, the UC forum was just too slow......

Gus

With respect to Urban Cruiser owners, the forum is a dead donkey Gus.

It sure is - but so are many of the other toyota forums on here! The RAV forum is the one to be on!

David

I know somebody who just bought one and is well chuffed ;-)

Visited Dave m t'other day and viewed his Rav.......stonker.

I know somebody who just bought one and is well chuffed ;-)

So do I and so he should be, what a pity Toyota couldn't be rrrrr'sed to market it properly.

Heres me been looking out for a mad mazda driver on the bottom road. Some guy must be wondering about the eejit that keeps flashing lights at him !

Welcome back !

Heres me been looking out for a mad mazda driver on the bottom road. Some guy must be wondering about the eejit that keeps flashing lights at him !

Welcome back !

Keep up Ian, you should now be looking for a silver Rav in YOUR yard with sleepers hanging out the back.

PS, ever thought of starting a cutting service ?