Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Audio Manual

KBT478X

Hi All,

I own a 2005 RAV4 with a Panasonic 58812 audio system. Would anyone have a users manual for this? The one in the RAV4 manual is for a different model and so i have not been able to make use of many of the options on the audio system.

Will really appreciate any help i can get.

Thanks & Regards from Kenya.

Hi All,

I own a 2005 RAV4 with a Panasonic 58812 audio system. Would anyone have a users manual for this? The one in the RAV4 manual is for a different model and so i have not been able to make use of many of the options on the audio system.

Will really appreciate any help i can get.

Thanks & Regards from Kenya.

That is one strange coincidence, KBT.......the standard Toyota radio CD player is aso numbered "58812" for that model year. What are you trying to do, and can you post a picture of it.....?

Big Kev.......and welome to the club.

Hi Big kev, It is the standard Toyota CD player. In the process of looking for the manual, I came to find that it is manufactured by panasonic. I will upload a picture shortly.

Sorry, but how does one upload a photo onto this?

O.K. I think I managed to upload the photo.

post-133060-0-63862000-1374337707_thumb.

O.K. I think I managed to upload the photo.

OK.......that is the standard 58812, which also has the facility to link in a Toyota 6 CD changer......what ar you trying to do......? Or, like many others of this unit, has it lost some functions, or ceased to work completely.....?

I just bought this car and was innformed that the CD player has loads of different functions. I don't know if that was a sales line or I am not able to access all these functions.

I just bought this car and was innformed that the CD player has loads of different functions. I don't know if that was a sales line or I am not able to access all these functions.

Look under the passenger seat and also in the storage flaps in rear boot area........were they referring to a CD multichanger? Is it there? If not there, the only function of the CD player is to.........play CD's !!!

Thanks mate. Seems like I came across a really good salesman!!, Still, if i can get a users manual it would make me happy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links