Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Belated Introduction

sierra delta

Hi, I'm a longtime Previa owner. With four young kids we are now on our second Previa in succession (we currently have the old and newer one on the drive. As they are both exactly the same colour, people passing must think we are demented. Or lacking in imagination.)

Looking online I saw that Previas are still being made and are available in Australia and the Far East. If there was a hassle free way to import a brand new model we would have done it.

Anyway, if it was up to me I'd ban the kids from getting in the new car after what the did to the old one, but then I would have bought a 2-seater sports car. So I've banned them from eating, drinking, using pens, paints and sharp objects in the car. Good luck with that!

I'm strictly non-mechanical. The extent of my intervention is to put fuel and occasionally oil and screen wash in the right receptacles but never at the same time. Too much scope for errors.

Hello Sierra - welcome to TOC.

Hi Sierra and welcome to the club. Your correct about kids and cars new or otherwise.

They are a threat to the interior as carparks are to the exterior.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links