Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Pictures And A Question

ziggy15

Just a few pics of my newbie, arrived Friday. So far managed to wash, polish and wax it, with just a few additions, mainly for the benefit of my King Charles spaniel "Buzz' Still to add, Beatsonic Aerial, Scangauge and Seat Covers, some not arrived yet. (Also and Personal Plate)

Regards the question: Around the door frame at the bottom overlapping about a cm on outside and more on inner frame is clear plastic protection, well stuck on. Is this meant to stay on or should it have been taken off by the dealers. Maybe a stupid question, but don't want to end up with a two-tone vehicle due to sun exposure eventually. Many Thanks.

Apologies, no matter what I do it's not attaching the files for the pictures. Uploads them, but then there is no sign of them in the content. Will keep trying.

Well I've tried Photobucket too, lets me upload the pictures when editing post, then states I'm not allowed to use it????? Grr. Come on moderators give us a clue here please.

O.K. Got there in the end. lol

Photobucket works.... But put the pictures as "public" .. That should work.

The plastic is IMO just a protective thing.

Nice color btw...and congrats on this car.... :-)

Re the plastic, I presume you mean the strip of plastic attached to the door opening (not the actual door) which is below the top of the rear wheel arch.

This is a stone guard and is designed to stay on.

Common fitment forward of the rear wheel arch (in varying sizes) on cars, not just Toyotas, to prevent stone chipping in vulnerable areas.

I've had them on my last three Toyotas (a Corolla and two Auris).

Very nice :)

Thanks folks, much appreciated. Thought it was stuck rather well, yes it is on wheel arch and will now be staying on.

Great colour, my favourite in the range right now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links