Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Up The Pooper

coke_corolla

ive started this topic because of a previous conversation....

its a chance to let some anger out and tell people about your experiences with those tailgating tossers..

the best one ive had was when some ****** in white transit thought it would be a good idea to tailgate me in 30mph zone with speed cams.....i was doin 30 and he kept at it...what did he want me to do, go faster so he could do the same and we both get 3 points from the camera...so i stopped.....hahaha.....cos he was tailgatting there wasnt enough room for him to move round me...and guess who got back to the 30mph limit quicker

Not sure if I've posted this before but here's my funniest which I'll never forget....

I used to drive a Mitsubishi Sigma 3.0l v6 which when in full sports mode (elec. suspension, multi gear options etc.) used to be very nippy at high motorway speeds. I also used to travel from Cardiff to Hampshire every Friday after work to spend it with my ex. OneFriday niht I was in the outside lane doing approx 90 when a 5 series BMW@nk3r decided he would stick on my tail so I couldn't even see his front light clusters, I tried pulling over and slowing down he did the same at the same distance.....

Eventually I got fed up, hit the silly lets drink fuel button and floored it, he caught up at approx 125mph and did the same just as the snooper started buzzing like it hadn't done before, needless to say I pulled in again, I got into the inside lane, slowed to 40mph and he got fed up and zoomed off, a couple of miles down the motorway I saw him in the hard shoulder with a white T5 with those funny blue flashy things on top behind him having a chat, I couldn't help but pulll into the inside lane and hace a nice little chuckle catching his eye as I drove past.....

i moved this topic to gen disc because it was the wrong topic

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links