Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help/advice

Aidsy1

I have a question for anyone who knows if this will work. My cousin currently has a problem on her car (diesel megan if it makes any difference) where the injectors have failed, but the ecu won't tell me which injector. To find out which one I was thinking of doing something similar to a power balance test, but instead of unplugging the spark plugs (cos it has none) unplugging the injectors. Will this damage them at all?

Well it applies to my car as well. 2.0 d4d, so if I ever need to do something like this then it would be nice to know. And I don't particularly (unless I have too) want to make an account just to ask about my cousins car :p. But if it comes to that then I will.

If it is your cousin's car, ask him to open an account on a Renault forum and pose the question.

i'm wanting to know if there is a better set of tires for a prius if all i'm doing is town and city driving. something that would last longer and improve efficiency

If you post a topic in the Hybrid/Prius forum, you will get a better response. Don't forget to include your tyre size.

There is a special tyres thread in the Hybrid forum just for this.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links