Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Get Now?

Hoovie

Nice...

Looks good in white too..

Agree with Dave.. "Citroen are making some cool cars at the moment..."

Interesting number plate... did you "buy" the car with it already on ? :)

It does in fact, Kev (like an upside-down "L" around the fog lights) but much more subtle then the typical ones thankfully :)

The 6-speed DSG Auto Gearbox is not of the same Sublimeness of the RAV4 SR, but I will live with that as I averaged 57MPG for the first 100 miles after pick up ;)

Next time I'm up in Weegieland, you can have a spin round :D

Nice...

Look's good in white too..

Agree with Dave.. "Citroen are making some cool cars at the moment..."

Interesting number plate... did you "buy" the car with it already on ? :)

It was a dealer demo :) currently getting re registered by them so they can have the number back!

Any "pimping" idea's yet ? :)

TPMS ?

TPMS ?

I actually went to my local tyre dealer to get my old RAV TPMS system fitted, and they think the tyres have Sensor valves already :)

But I am missing the backup camera, and Daves Maplins one looks really good!

Well at least you won't have any problems with people trying to nick it.

• Like 1

Bit cruel Don ;)

Apparently the least stolen car is the Ford Ka, due to the 'lack of street cred' - and the most stolen car is a Yaris (!) - presumably due to the sheer amount of street cred?(!)

Reasons given a bit weird, considering the Nissan Skyline is also one of the least stolen cars.

Could the Ka be the least stolen car coz it looks like Darth Vader's helmet......?

• Like 1

There's a lot more Yaris's about than Skylines

True , but these figures were most stolen in proportion, not absolute. Apparently Less then 1 in 5000 Skylines are stolen, but 1 in 244 Yaris's are nicked :)

Not a french car lover but I must admit it looks nice. Our arrangement still stands ;-)

Your old car was one of the nicest Ravs on the forum David.. I really would like an SR if I was in a position to change or needed to to which both I'm not..

But sorry Pal Im just not feeling the love for the French car.. Hope it works out for you though...

I test-drove a DS3 with sequential box a while ago and I was really pleasantly surprised at how well it handled & drove. But the apparent build quality was an eye-opener having seen some woeful French cars over the years. I also ran a Peugeot 406 when we lived in Paris and it was a brilliant car; never let me down.

I really like the DS series; the DS5 is a beautiful design IMHO but I've got reservations over the diesel hybrid system it uses.

TPMS ?

I actually went to my local tyre dealer to get my old RAV TPMS system fitted, and they think the tyres have Sensor valves already :)

But I am missing the backup camera, and Daves Maplins one looks really good!

Interesting... maybe they fit the valves in all the wheels, but don't always fit the bit in the car ? :ermm:

One thing I've heard, is that French electrics can be a bit temperamental... especially when you try and add / change things ? :fear:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links