Do Not Sell My Personal Information

£475 Later !

Jimlad

I dunno Bibbs... at least with the Yellow MR2.

They supply these kits and fit/paint them, as they do have a bodyshop.

I wouldn't mind buying a car from CRD. Anything went wrong I would simply take it back and get them to sort it.

The work they do is alright. Only prob I've had is a dodgy wire from the ECU. This may have happened when they fitted my superchip, but it might have just been co-incidence.

If I was going larger turbo etc, I would get them to do it. Then simply buzz along to dastek and get them to remap everything.

The Yellow MR2 was like that in Jap .. they then took copies of the kit ..

And they had to have a dig about to see what came with the car ..

Then stick a big CRD (TRD stylie logo) on the top and claim it's yours ..

Hmm ..

Yea and like that 10.66 secong drag supra...they have a big fat CRD sticker down the side of it now. Ive heard people saying "whoa did you see that mental 10sec supra CRD built"...lol!!

If I had cash...Id buy a bunch of show cars and drag cars made by japanses pros, bring em over here and stick "Pizza Racing Development" all over em, go to car show, and then every1 would think im a tuning god. Seems to work for CRD.

if that's what they do.. it's not very good.. but it must be good for business.

Although they can do stuff themselves.. minus any mapping tho... wtf ?!? Doesn't make much sense if you get some new ECU to go with your funky massive turbo and extra large fuel injectors etc.... lol