Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Back....again?

Paulus17

At last i am able to log back in to the Rav forum,yes we still have our Rav i'm glad to say. :yahoo:

I had the same problem trying to log in some time ago but managed to get back on some how back then,so now with the help of Big Kev and Don,Anchorman i was able to get back logged in,even though i had to change my password,so once again a big thanks to you two and especially Kev,Charlie,Davrav,Kingo for helping out with other matters via email/txt/phone calls :thumbsup:

At last i am able to log back in to the Rav forum,yes we still have our Rav i'm glad to say. :yahoo:

I had the same problem trying to log in some time ago but managed to get back on some how back then,so now with the help of Big Kev and Don,Anchorman i was able to get back logged in,even though i had to change my password,so once again a big thanks to you two and especially Kev,Charlie,Davrav,Kingo for helping out with other matters via email/txt/phone calls :thumbsup:

Tell us all yer password, Paul, and we will all save it for future use....LOL

Nice to see you back old Pal....

Welcome back,chap

Mike D

from a grey but frustratingly dry Devon

Good to hear you're still RAVing Paul.

Now if any of those who got you logged back in could tell me why my emoticons are playing hide and seek I'd be pleased...............

Welcome back, Fella!

Nice one Paul - good to have you back ;-)

Thanks for the welcome back folks,its great to be back :cheers:

Hi, from one of the new-ish members.. :)

I have read a few of your old posts... I did wonder what happened to you...

Thanks Liz,good to have you here and love the How to on the spare wheel job you have done,great job and i nice looking Rav you have. :thumbsup:

Paul I have lost your number so drop me a PM or a text and I will give you a ring over the coming week for a catch up... Take care mate !

Thanks Liz,good to have you here and love the How to on the spare wheel job you have done,great job and i nice looking Rav you have. :thumbsup:

Thanks... :thumbsup: I've had two offers from people wanting to buy it, since putting the spare wheel on the tailgate, but its not for sale.

I'm not sure if anyone else will do the same, but hopefully it might be an interesting read for some.. :) :)

I'm trying to write the last chapter atm, but it's difficult to get time with OH, because he's so busy at work and not about. Also with the kids being off I don't get much time on the computer... :crybaby: i will finish it... promise.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links