Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Switches

ziggy15

Just coming to grips with my new IQ, but have to be honest, far more gadgets than anything I've owned before. Just sorted out the rain sensing wipers operation, but confused by one switch on door armrest. Well I've no idea what it's for. There are the two lock and unlock switches and just in front of them another switch with a box/drawer icon with a cross through it, and I've no clue whatsoever what this does? It's ok looking up how things work when you know what you're looking for, but a starting point would help, and searching through the manual to find the diagram has proved unsuccessful so far. All help gladly appreciated.

Hi Steve

I'm pretty sure it disables the passenger window (in a 4 door car it would disable the rear windows to stop kids from messing with them)

Must admit, I've never tried using it...

Dave

^^Correct^^

I think Dave is right, I seem to remember searching for the window operation fuse once, when I couldn't get the passengers window to work.

I didn't find the fuse but twigged half way through the seach there may be a switch that had been pressed by mistake. There was!

John

Thanks folks, that should fool the wife then next time she's in the car.