Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3Rd Rav

Smiler AS

Oh well, on to my 3rd Rav today, 62 plate XTR 4.3 2.2 150bhp in silver, good low miles on it. I'm gonna hold out pics for a week or so until I get it "accessorised"!

Front guard already on, side steps already on, rear mudflaps fitted tonight, (weirdly) only one front mudflap fitted - by the time I finished "dremelling" the first one it was getting too dark.

Ordered but not yet fitted, side mouldings and on the hunt for black roof rails.

Probably' TTE spoiler for Xmas!

Kev will hate me, I drove down in auris and only removed tuning box last minute and well you can guess next part, I was hundred miles up the road and gave in to temptation, fitted the tuning box on lowest setting at one just in case any issues popped up, we'll none at all. The following hundred after that were a hoot, tested revving high (although not the kind of car / engine you rev high in), in all gears under full load from low revs - no issues there either.

Very impressed by the touch and go unit too and also surprised it let me text while "in the car" - didn't think that would be allowed? I see there is an option for Internet connection through phone - has anyone done this and worthwhile?

Mine was one of the non adjustable Lindop Chip Kits, with the outboard posi and nega feed wires, but, like yours, started off totally silent and great performance improvement........then after the car had "learned" what the chip kit expected of it, the trouble started.

My advice would be leave it at the setting you have found works with no adversities, and monitor over at least a month......hopefully the adjustability of your more recent Chip is the missing link. Mine is working away merrily in anurra T180.

• Like 1

Time you had annura wan Kevo

King of Chips :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Time you had annura wan Kevo

King of Chips :thumbsup:

FFS.......PIES AND CHIPS.....

Powered by pie..................

Powered by pie..................

..........3.142 recurring every day at lunch times.....?

any sort of pie, some people have the life of Riley, mines the life of Pi :lol:

..........3.142 recurring every day at lunch times.....?

No Kev. Pi would be irrational. :P

I do have Lindop tuning box from the previous Rav available now too, the 136bhp 2.2 diesel if anyone interested.

I had it on for 3 years, and worked a treat always.

Its the type that connect to each injector.

Ninety notes seem fair?

Will accept English notes too, lol!

Buongiorno a voi, potreste dire a quanto vendete? Grazie Brav.

There ya go.....our good friend Bruno is willing to swap you a kitchen utensil (pot rest) for your Chip Kit. Seems to be threatening you with some kind of vendetta though, should you refuse his kind offer.....LOL. Buongiorno Bruno.....com es ta...?

Pardon?

Stange request? I think something went wrong in translation :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

it seems to me at least more like "Good Morning you very nice Man, how much do you want in real money, such as Euros, by the way keep Kevster well away from it though".... :)

Gus

You are right Kingo. Sorry, it is not my fault but the translator. My englsh grammar is very terrible.

Did you want a price on a chip kit Brav? If so, please let me know your location / zip code, so I can price it for you. Let me know what model you have, 136 BHP???

Kingo :thumbsup:

You are right Kingo. Sorry, it is not my fault but the translator. My englsh grammar is very terrible.

Nothing wrong with your English, Bruno......:thumbsup: