Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2.0 D-4D Tail Light

damonl

Hi, all, I 'm a taxi driver, my car is Toyota Avensis 2011 2.0 D-4D( engine model 1AD-FTV). The tail light of my car was broken in an accident,I want to change one,but I don't know where I can order a new one . Because I'm not in england, I could only buy it online. Could someone tell me where I can order a tail light online? I'd really appreciate the help that you're offering.
I wrote down a number from my car, and I don't know if that's a VIN number(SB1BD76L40E XXXXXXXXX).If that was, how can I search the excalty right parts of my car by this VIN number? thanks for reading!

post-133218-0-10914900-1375361871_thumb.

thank you first! I found the part number on the website you provided, but when I google the part number , the picture shows up doesn't look like the light of my car , is it ok for that ?

Go to

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/

Put your VIN number into the website and look up the part number, then check who sells that part online in your country

Kingo :thumbsup:

The first photo is the tail light of my car.
The second one is the tail light I search on net by the part number.

post-133218-0-81009100-1375368491_thumb.

post-133218-0-57064000-1375368497_thumb.

The problem with online sellers, and especially if the lamp is non genuine, is that they often confuse lights and part numbers

The part number on that site will be correct, and if you order the lamp from a Toyota dealer, it will be correct too, you cannot guarantee that with a non genuine supplier

Send me a PM with the full VIN number and I will let you have the part number, what country are you from?

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links