Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Crashed Me G6

Asif

All i will say is if you want to go racing get the ps1/2 out slap in Gran Turismo and Ta Da go racing.

Leave the racing to the professionals who get paid to race.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yarisboy

• SuperRetard

• Nicola

• System~G

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe instead of buying silly max power led washer jets a pass plus course would of been a better option.....but like a few have indeed said..most of us have beeen guilty of racing at some point or other.....BUT! in asifs case I cant help but think he should of bought a slower car for his first years driving instead of trying to run before he can walk :)

maybe instead of buying silly max power led washer jets a pass plus course would of been a better option.....but like a few have indeed said..most of us have beeen guilty of racing at some point or other.....BUT! in asifs case I cant help but think he should of bought a slower car for his first years driving instead of trying to run before he can walk :)

But his car isn't that fast! It's a 1.3 remember. It doesn't matter how much bhp you have under the bonnet, it's how responsibly you use it. You'll find the more power you have under the bonnet, the more respect you give to the car and its capabilities.............well unless your a loon!! :P

Joe

But his car isn't that fast! It's a 1.3 remember. It doesn't matter how much bhp you have under the bonnet, it's how responsibly you use it. You'll find the more power you have under the bonnet, the more respect you give to the car and its capabilities.............well unless your a loon!! :P

Joe

A 50cc moped can be too much for some people!! :D

Just after I posted this I saw the post above.

Am I wrong in thinking that maybe this chap is a chav of sorts?

Speaks like one and has a sort of sod you chav attitude

What's a Chav?

Kaz

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Asif, you sad muppet! U know u shouldn't be racing on roads - because of ******s like u, our premiums are so high! All the boy racers are batty boys - always speeding and racing with each other! Have some consideration for others and don't be such a nob - u could have killed somebody - just think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modded cars should be our pride and joy and are there to be shown off - not to race the !Removed! !Removed! off them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serves you right!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Can I just say... and this is in no way defending asif....

Premiums are ridiculous because of uninsured drivers, and pillocks that claim for whiplash or similar after a 6mph bump.... young drivers don't crash any more today than they did 10 years ago.

The argument that boy racers are the result of quite literally, extortionate premiums just doesn't wash.

Sam

Can I just say... and this is in no way defending asif....

Premiums are ridiculous because of uninsured drivers, and pillocks that claim for whiplash or similar after a 6mph bump.... young drivers don't crash any more today than they did 10 years ago.

The argument that boy racers are the result of quite literally, extortionate premiums just doesn't wash.

Sam

ditto...

all these !Removed! injury claims places opening up... just shoot the premiums right up!... :arrgg-matey:

1 out of 10 drivers is an unlicensed and uninsured twozzock, and a £2000 'bump' is more likely to cost £4000 plus Claims Direct's 'legal fees'.... :(

I work for the Motor Insurers Bureau. We are a compensation board for inocent victims of Uninsured/ Untraced Drivers. We are funded through the insurance industry and are a non profit organisation. We are funded through your policies about £20 comes to us. We paid out something in the region of 20 million pounds last year for personal injuries because of 1 in 7 drivers are uninsured. I dont know the exact stats but i have about 400 cases in my portfolio and i guess that about 45% of those are road race/ road rage/ drivers under the age of 30.

The more we can make road racing/ boy racing/ general bad driving socially unacceptable the better for everyone.

I think Asif has got the picture now, and understands how we all feel. So lets get back to more interesting things......like how can i get my rolla to go faster :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

dont worry asif, some people take things too personally

at the end of the day no one was hurt and asif has learnt his lesson plus hes paying for the mistake he has made and thats all that should really matter,

and everyone whos !Removed! about asif making a mistake i'm sure you guys and girls have never made a mistake NOT.

asif is still young and learning, give the kid a break and take a chill pill everyone,

if you guys make a ***** up you dont want everyone to be having a go at you 24 7.

remember this is a friendly toc site and if you feel you have a point to make, then make it and dont go on and on about it, get a life,

thanks to those who have tried to calm things down.

everyone take it easy and drive safely

:bye::thumbsup: :) :rolleyes: :D :lol: :) :rolleyes:

Well said bro... :)

now have you managed to get that zorst fitted!!!???

Asif has learnt his lesson now. It's not a pleasant experience to have a smash. He's not gunna do that again in a hurry.:thumbsup:

A mate of mine has been in 6 crashes in his time. None of which were his falt as he was a passenger in all of them. When he was 19 he spent 2 days in hospital as a result of one of them.

I almost smashed my Rolla on the first day I had i (not racing). I went round a corner while it was p***ing with rain and there was a traffic jam on the other side. I locked up (no ABS) stopped with just enough room to fit a rizzla paper between me and the car in front. That Shat me up enough to tone down my driving and prepare more for the unexpected.

I think it is a good idea to cap engine size for new drivers though. I started with an old B-reg 1 litre Micra, it was nippy for what it was. Then went onto a 1.3 Peugeot, and then my GTI when I was 21. It takes time and experience to get used to more power (that's what the Ins co's think too).

Good luck with the repairs Asif, and if your mates want another race once it's fixed, tell em to grow up before they kill someone!!

so from your first thread, (cant be bothered to read all the rest) you tried to over take on a round about.... damn your funny....

Should have spent less money on crap styling and useless neon lighting and more money on good brakes and driver training. :fishyface:

hahahaha :D

Legendary statement from Unity Jon :thumbsup:

Yer lets all feel sorry for Asif........no

Im 17, £1800/year TPFT on a 1.3 1991 Rolla and i dont believe that this is down to just uninsured drivers otherwise everyone else's would be higher, i.e. if i was 42 it would still be £1800...Cr*p

Asif joins the long list of silly little ****** 's that make insurers drink my money i dont have. thanks mate, good one :ffs:

lol!!!!

also congrat's on achieving the 2nd largest thread in TOC for the corolla :)

oh well everyone will certainly remember Asif ;)

COME OFF IT PEOPLE, STILL TAKING DA *****, GET A LIFE, :ffs:

sorry fizz, aint got da exhaust fitted, i am selling my st185 to get the st205 or a 3 litre supra twin turbo, i'm a careful driver so i hopefully wont have any problems, how is your motor coming along?

No....if he crashes in dumb circumstances and then posts it on here then he deserves all he gets.

Oh but we wouldn't want to be offending anyone or the world may end.... :ffs:

Oh but we wouldn't want to be offending anyone or the world may end.... :ffs:

LOL he didnt mind offending everyone with those awfull headlight eyelids and neon crap......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links