Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bonnet Bug Guard

Smiler AS

Does anyone have any pictures of a bug guard fitted to their 2010-2012 rav4 please / or any links to pics?

I had one that just sat above the grill only on previous Rav, but I can only seem to find ones that go full width across bonnet for the 2010-2012 model?

Ideally after one that sits above the chrome grill.

Cheers

Have photos somewhere of FULL WIDTH wan, but if not of interest, will save me a search. Worked pure dead bill, so your aversion to full width seems strange......

Yeh if you can find a pic that would be great.

The only full width one I seen was 4x4 direct but fit didn't seem great, didn't appear to follow lines of bonnet headlight too well - if you get what I mean. A good fit full width one would do me fine.

Yeh if you can find a pic that would be great.

The only full width one I seen was 4x4 direct but fit didn't seem great, didn't appear to follow lines of bonnet headlight too well - if you get what I mean. A good fit full width one would do me fine.

That is where got mine, but remember bonnet got minor facelift along with light shapes. Cannot get 4x4 site to open in order to see bonnet style refererring to. Fitted 2009 like a skitter tae a stane...

Cracked it.....web site is actually direct4x4....that bug guard deffo changed to fit 2010 bonnet, and, technically speaking, looks pish....

?..technically speaking, looks pish....

Yep, anyone else seen others?

Did Toyota do theor own one?